Vehicle Wrap FAQ
These are some of the most popular questions we are asked when it comes to vehicle wraps. If you've still got questions, please feel free to contact us.
- So, what exactly is a vehicle wrap?
- A vehicle wrap is a vinyl sticker that covers (wraps) the body of your vehicle and is a great way to advertise your business. Vehicle wraps are a great way to reach the masses with no more effort than driving your vehicle.
- Why should my auto, bus, fleet, or boat have a vinyl vehicle wrap?
- A vehicle wrap is one of the most effective marketing tools a business can use. With a vehicle wrap, you get maximum exposure in all of the places you drive your auto, bus, truck, boat, etc. Since you have to drive to these places anyway, why not deliver your business' message everywhere you drive or park your vehicle.
- Do you design the wrap as well or can I provide my own artwork?
- We can work with existing artwork or create an eye-popping design for your vehicle that is sure to get your business the attention it deserves.
- Should I worry about the wrap damaging my vehicle?
- No need to worry. It can actually protect your paint from harmful sunlight rays and minor debris.
- How should I make sure my vehicle wrap lasts?
- The wrap material is manufactured to last 3-5 years. However, we strongly discourage washing the vehicle with high-pressure washers. Hand washing is recommended to ensure that your wrap lasts as long as possible.
- What if I need to sell my vehicle?
- Your vehicle wrap is made of a material that is easily removed. If you would like us to remove it for you, please ask us to quote the removal fee for you.
- Okay, now that I'm interested, what's the cost?
- The price is quoted based on the exterior square footage measurements for your vehicle. Smaller vehicles or vehicles with less curves and grooves take less time to install and will therefore result in a lower price. To give you an idea, full car wraps can range from $2,500 to $3,500 and larger trucks and vans from $4,000 to $5,000 for full coverage. You may decide to do a partial, half, or two-thirds wrap at a reduced price. Request a price.
- That seems like a lot of money. Why should I use it toward a wrap instead of a different marketing piece?
- Well, you're right. That is a lot of money, but let's look at the return. For the next 3-5 years you will be reaching potential customers everyday wherever you drive your vehicle. So if the wrap for your car costs you $3300 initially, your cost per day over a 5-year period would be less than $2.00/day with the potential to reach hundreds or even thousands of customers per day. Your vehicle is just as effective even when it is stationary. Ask your marketing consultant and we're sure that he or she will agree that this is a sound investment.
- I've decided I would like to have my vehicle(s) wrapped. How do I get started?
- All you have to do is give us a call at (352) 622-9898 or email us. You can also request a vehicle wrap price online. We'll discuss what your needs are and your ideas for the design and then provide you with a free custom quote. After you have approved the quote and provided a deposit, we can get started on your new vehicle wrap. Rest assured, you've made the right choice!