How It All Started
In 1999 we started applying vinyl on clients' vehicles because we couldn't get it done fast enough from the local sign shops and we decided to expand our business to offer this as a service. In 2003 we applied our first "wrap" on, believe it or not, the ABC Monday Night Football horse trailer. Let's just say, that's when it all started. Since then we haven't looked back. Our clients have it good when they work with us.
WrapPros only uses 3M products when wrapping a vehicle, both the vinyl and the laminate. Let's face it, 3M has the absolute best product on the market for wrapping. You will find that most shops, and our competition, all try to save a little by using lower grade products, but may pay for it later. Our design staff are advertising specialists with tons of talent. We design to get you business. That's what we do and we're good at it. Get your company's vehicles can be seen by thousands of people on a daily basis — Request a vehicle wrap price.
- Box trucks
- Semi trucks & trailers
- Vans & pickups
- Boats & recreational vehicles
- If it has four wheels, bring it in!
What is a vehicle wrap?
A vehicle wrap is a vinyl sticker that covers (wraps) the body of your vehicle and is a great way to advertise your business or make you car, truck, boat or trailer a one of a kind without the expensive cost of an artist to custom paint it. Vehicle wraps are a great way to reach the masses as you drive or even when you are parked. Every parking lot becomes a place where you can place an ad without having to pay for it.
Convenience & Versatility
Not all wraps need to be a full wrap (covers the entire car). We also do partial wraps in order to save you some cost. Partial wraps don't always have the same impact but can still be considered a better product then traditional cut vinyl.
Before you consider the investment, we like to make sure our clients totally understand the benefits. We would list the disadvantages also, but to be perfectly honest, there are none! For your convenience, we've listed what we consider the most important advantages to getting your business vehicle or vehicles wrapped.
- Reach local potential customers everyday effortlessly
- You will stand out from other vehicles on the road and will, therefore, get more attention than other drivers without wraps.
- Your vehicle will be one of a kind
- Your vehicle will be just as effective whether you are driving or the vehicle is stationary (or parked). It can even become a landmark for local citizens if it is parked in the same place frequently.
- Everywhere you drive people will learn anything you want them to about your business including what industry you are in, what products or services you offer, how to contact you, etc.